Firoblok intumescent sleeves for plastic ducting
Ref: 110V29 Size 220 x 90
Firoblok sleeves are made of a fibre free intumescent material. Ideal for protecting cables, metal and plastic pipes, trunking and ventilation ducting where they pass through fire-rated block, brick, concrete or plasterboard. Also part of the range is a specialised sleeve designed for electrical conduits. End plates are also available to seal penetrations in walls or floors, allowing services to pass through.
FIRE TEST PERFORMANCE
Tested to BS476 Part 22 (1987), achieving an integrity of 130 minutes in solid walls, 67 minutes in hollow walls, and 4 hours in concrete/block ceilings and walls.
Tested to European Standards EN1366-3 (2005), EN1363-1 (2000), and EN13501-2 (2004).
If you dont find what your looking for please call 01455 616 444
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
- Please call if you require any assistance or help choosing the correct products. Our aim is to ensure your purchase goes smoothly & is delivered on time. please note: we may send out like for like products from different manufactures
- You can contact us on 01455 616 444
- Visit our trade counter: 7 Claymill Road Thurmaston Leicester LE4 9JJ
- We are open from 8am to 5pm.
- Please see our returns policy.
- Stock items are shipped the same day if ordered before 2pm, For non stock items delivery will vary.