New Dust extraction filter Type DE/MS100 ATEX
ATEX Dust extraction filter Type DE/MS100 ATEX 1.5kw Single Phase or 3 Phase Manual Shake unit
Volume 1300 M3h @ 100mm SWG
Main Unit Features
Perfect for use in workshop environments. 2HP (1.5kw) 2 pole TEFV motor, driving a high efficiently B.I.B. centrifugal fan
Several inlet sizes available
Filter area of 50ft² (4.5m²)
40 Litre dust storage bin.
How it works
1) Dust laden air is drawn in through the extractor hood which is connected to the unit by ductwork. 2) On entering the unit the air is given a sudden change of direction and velocity which clears the air of heavier particles, which end up in the dust tray. 3) The finer particles get caught in the filter bag. 4) The clean air then passes through the fan and out of the discharge.
BASE UNIT - Perfect or use in a school or workshop environment. - Dimensions are Width 695mm x Height 1185mm x Depth 760mm (You need a clearance of 600mm to be able to empty the dust tray). - Inlet box fitted with 1 x 5’’ DIA inlet as standard, other diameters and several positions are available. (See diagram) - Base frame is available with swivel or lockable castors or bolt down feet - Shaker handle is fitted on RHS or LHS if requested. - Explosion relief and blast barrier can be fitted. - The bin can hold up to 40 Litres of dust. - The unit weighs 120kg
MOTOR - The motor is 2 HP (1.5kw) which can be either 240v or 415v (3 phase FLA 3.2 Amps or 1 phase FLA 9.6 Amps) - The motor is a 2 pole TEFV motor driving a high efficiency B.I.B centrifugal fan. - Operating noise level of 76 – 81 dBA at 3m
FILTER - Terylene Needle Felt (TNF) Filter. - For lengthy life use the shaker handle regularly to dislodge dust particles. - Filter area of 50ft² (4.5m²
If you do not find what your looking for please call 01455 616 444
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
- Please call if you require any assistance or help choosing the correct products. Our aim is to ensure your purchase goes smoothly & is delivered on time. please note: we may send out like for like products from different manufactures
- You can contact us on 01455 616 444
- Visit our trade counter: 7 Claymill Road Thurmaston Leicester LE4 9JJ
- We are open from 8am to 5pm. Please Note Christmas Holiday Deliveries : Orders placed after Wednesday 20th December will not be shipped until January 2nd
- Please see our returns policy.
- Stock items are shipped the same day if ordered before 2pm, For non stock items delivery will vary.