Ducting Express would welcome the opportunity to continue to work with you during the current situation. We are an experienced team of dust & fume control engineers, with over 100 years of experience working with Local Exhaust Ventilation. We can work with you to design, manufacture & fit the perfect dust & fume extraction equipment to successfully control dust & fumes in your workplace without the necessity of a site visit.
What is Dust & Fume Extraction Design?
Due to recent events, we have all adapted and changed the way we work. We would like to offer our customers a service in which we can work with you to design extraction systems without the need to visit your premises. This can greatly speed up the process whilst still ensuring that government guidelines are followed.
Our dust & fume extraction system design service helps customers to get things right, ensure workplace safety, legal compliance & to save money.
Why Would You Use It?
Ducting Express have hundreds of years of collective experience in the design & maintenance of dust & fume extraction systems. Our customers value our advice.
What is the Process?
We have outlined the process below so that you get an idea of the steps we take to get things right. Following the initial enquiry we would discuss:
- The purpose of the system (use & materials)
- Customer requirements & expectations
- Relevant HSE guidelines and regulations
- Which machines require extraction
- The outlet diameters of existing capture points on your machines (if any)
- Request a basic sketch of the position of of machines with dimensions and photos to enable us to look the logistics of the installation
We would then undertake:
- Discuss the need for access equipment
- Discuss fitting requirements (i.e normal working hours, out of hours, the environment etc)
- Discuss LEV testing and requirements
- Create a proposed design
- Supply quotation
For customers who would like us to undertake an installation service, we would then:
- Receive the order
- Discuss installation dates
- Install & commission
Do you offer a design & supply only service?
We understand that sometimes our customers would prefer to carry out the installation part of this process themselves. In these circumstances we would still follow the same steps up to the point of delivering the goods to you. You would then be responsible for ensuring that the system is fitted safely & correctly.
We do not offer a design only service.
What do we need from you to get started?
In order to proceed, you would need to contact us, either by phone, chat or email. We would ask some initial questions & request pictures.