At Ducting Express we’re building a business based on operational excellence. Our aim is to do what we say we’ll do & to give the best advice we can. We think there are at least 10 reasons why you should choose us and why we stand out. These are:
- Stock – we have over 40,000 items in stock. This is the most important factor for our customers and we recognise it. Item number one isn’t about saying how great we are, it’s about saying that we know what matters to our customers and we have invested in the resources to ensure that they can get what they need in a timely manner.
- Expert Phone Support – a unique selling point for us is that you can pick up the phone and speak to people who have spent lifetimes designing and installing ducting and LEV systems. This means that you will get the best advice possible from people who know the products and who will be able to understand what you are trying to achieve. Call us
- Expertise – we have a vast amount of in-house expertise from designers of ductwork, a team of engineers, dust fume extraction experts, wood waste extraction experts, heating & ventilation experts, LEV engineers & more. If you want to get your installation right and want to stay compliant, we offer an industry-leading team to help you do just that. And this doesn’t just stop at the office, our highly experienced transport manager & warehouse staff work hard to make sure you receive your orders.
- We listen to Customer Feedback – we have a large number of extremely positive reviews on third-party websites like Google & Facebook that pay testimony to our abilities. We answer every one of our reviews and have built our business on customer feedback.
- Competitive Prices – all the expertise in the world can’t compensate for poorly priced products. We aim to offer competitive prices on all of our products and work to reduce our overheads in order to bring this about.
- Fast Delivery – along with a wide range of stock, our customers tell us that it is important to offer a fast delivery service. We offer a same day dispatch service on products that have been ordered before 2pm* and aim for your order to reach you within three working days. We also aim to be flexible and attentive to our customers’ needs. For more information, please take a look at our delivery section. *as long as they are in stock
- Live Chat – we offer a live chat facility during office hours in order to give our customers a greater choice of how to get in touch and to meet the needs of a wider range of enquiries.
- Investment – we have made significant investments in building an industry-leading company including a state of the art website & order processing system.
- LEV Testing – All our LEV engineers are P601-accredited and highly experienced in the field. We complete over a thousand LEV tests each year throughout the UK and ensure our customers’ LEV systems are legally compliant, and operators are working in a safe environment.
- Practical Advice – we aim to pride ourselves on offering honest, ethical and genuine advice to fit your situation. Regulations change and it can be difficult for the customer to get the right advice and easy for them to feel as if they are the victim of scaremongering. We aim to offer our customers practical advice that will enable them to make the best possible decision for their business.
There are a number of other reasons why our customers choose to come back to us but these are the most important in terms of the feedback that we have received from our customers. We hope you choose to do business with us and look forward to getting to know you & your business better as a result.