Dektites are used for flashing ducting, pipes & flues on various types of roofs. They are designed to create a watertight and weatherproof seal around the pipe, ensuring that there are no potential gaps for water to enter.
The flexible aluminium band around the edge of the Dektite flashing can be formed around profiled and corrugated roofs.
For where pipes get hot, red silicone Dektite flashings are high temperature flashers and can withstand temperatures of up to 200°C.
Dektites have a number of useful features including:
- They are flexible sleeves - this means that they can form a seal around all profiles with ease
- They have a low-profile design - this makes them easy to fit in any space
- Bonded aluminium flange
- They have a large base area - this reduces & diverts rainwater & enables them to be strong & flexible
- They create a weather-tight seal - this means that they’re effective & that there’s no need for silicone sealant
- They can be easily installed - there is no need for soldering, special tools or particular expertise
- They are resistant to the weather & UV radiation - they are manufactured from EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer), specifically compounded to give exceptional resistance to ozone, ultraviolet light, and water
- They can fit a wide range of pipe sizes - this means that they’re the best choice for most installations
- They can be used for hot & cold flues & ducts - because they can cover a range of temperatures, they’re useful for a wider range of applications
- They are useful for new & retrofit installations - you’ll get a sealed installation, wherever they go
- They can be used on tiled or clad roofs - they’re robust
- They can be used on flat or pitched roofs - you don’t need to worry whether they’ll work
- They can create a seal around any profile - they’re flexible & make things easy
- They come with a 20-year warranty - you can install them & forget about them
Dektite Flashing Suppliers
As Dektite flashing suppliers, we offer flashings to seal any penetration you may have. As experts in ducting and as ones who are experienced in the specification & installation of dektites, we are happy to answer any questions that you may have in order to help you get your order right & to stay safe & compliant.
Feel free to call, contact us or chat with us online if it helps you get your order right & makes your business better. If you have questions about the specification of, installation of or retrofitting of Dektites, then as experienced dektite flashing suppliers, we are here to help.