£30.60 £36.72 inc VAT
In stock and ready for dispatch
Acoustic insulated aluminium flexible ducting
Length: 10 Meters
Maximum operating temperature: 140°C
Acoustic aluminium flexible ducting 100mm is designed to reduce cross-talk output noise in ducting and ventilation systems. The 100mm flexible ducting is constructed of; a perforated inner duct, the micro perforations along the entire length of the flex give it acoustic properties; a central layer of 25mm fibreglass insulation, this fibreglass layer also helps to maintain thermal insulation; and an outer aluminum layer which acts as a vapour barrier.
The outer jacket of this acoustic ducting is a spirally produced multi-layer aluminium/polyester laminated fabric which has been reinforced with a fibreglass yarn. This provides an outstanding combination of strength and tear resistance. Easy to connect to either round or oval ducting without special tools for cutting or fixing, the 100mm ducting is used extensively within the UK market.
The 100mm diameter aluminium insulated flex is supplied in a standard 10 meter length, compressed to 1.6 meters which come packaged in individual boxes.
Typical uses of our 100mm flexible ducting include:
• Ventilation systems
• Air conditioning systems
Aluminium ducting has a number of benefits. It enables ducting to be flexible at the same time as allowing for thermal and acoustic insulation.
The outside aluminium vapour barrier prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the flexible aluminium ducting that carries air which is at lower temperatures than the surrounding ambient air.
This aluminium insulated flexible ducting has been developed to minimise heat gain & loss that can come from the difference in temperature between the airflow & the ambient air that surrounds it.
The main benefits of this ducting are:
• Thermic insulation (preventing heat or cold loss)
• Noise reduction
• It is boxed individually
• It is easily connectable with other types of ducting (round or oval)
• No special cutting tools are required
• No special fixing tools are required
• It does not emit toxic gases in the event of a fire
• It has a temperature range of -30°C - +140°C
• It has positive working pressure of up to 3,000 PA
• Maximum air velocity is 30 metres per second
• It can be clamped with a range of clamps including stainless steel clamps, nylon clams & quick release clamps
• perforations along the entire length of the aluminium ducting for acoustic properties
• It has been specifically designed for the HVAC market
Please call if you require any assistance or help choosing the correct products. Our aim is to ensure that your purchase goes smoothly and is delivered on time.
Please note: we may send out like for like products from different manufactures.
You can call us on 01455 616 444 or email [email protected]
Visit our trade counter: 7 Claymill Road, Leicester, LE4 9JJ. We are open from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Customers rate our excellent service at 4.9 out of 5, based on 328 reviews.