£78.16 £93.79 inc VAT
In stock and ready for dispatch
Acoustic insulated aluminium 200mm flexible ducting
Length: 10 Meters
Maximum operating temperature 140°C
Acoustic aluminium 200mm flexible ducting is designed to reduce cross-talk output noise in ventilation systems. The 200mm ducting has a perforated aluminium inner layer and is constructed with a 25mm layer of fibreglass insulation which, as well as acoustic insulation, also helps to maintain thermal insulation.
The outer jacket of this acoustic ducting acts as a vapour barrier. This layer is a spirally produced multi-layer aluminium/polyester laminated fabric which has been reinforced with a fibreglass yarn. This provides an outstanding combination of strength and tear resistance.
The 200mm diameter aluminium insulated flex is supplied in a standard 10 meter length, compressed to 1.6 meters which come packaged in individual boxes. Easy to connect to either round or oval ducting without special tools for cutting or fixing, the flexible ducting is used extensively within the UK market.
Typical uses of our 200mm flexible ducting include:
• Ventilation systems
• Air conditioning systems
Aluminium ducting has a number of benefits. It enables thermal and acoustic insulation of the duct whilst still allowing for full flexibility.
This aluminium insulated flexible ducting has been developed to minimise heat gain & loss that can come from the difference in temperature between the airflow & the ambient air that surrounds it. The 25mm fibreglass insulation layer prevents condensation from forming inside of the flexible aluminium ducting due to a difference in temperature between the air being ventilated through the system and the surrounding ambient air.
The main benefits of this ducting are:
• Noise reduction
• Thermal insulation (preventing heat or cold loss)
• Specifically designed for the HVAC market
• It is easily connectable with other types of ducting (round or oval)
• Individually boxed in 10 meter lengths compressed to 1.6 meters
• No special cutting tools are required
• No special fixing tools are required
• It does not emit toxic gases in the event of a fire
• It has a temperature range of -30°C - +140°C
• It has positive working pressure of up to 3,000 PA
• Maximum air velocity is 30 metres per second
• The aluminium ducting can be fixed with a range of clamps including stainless steel hose clips, nylon clamps & quick release clamps
Please call if you require any assistance or help choosing the correct products. Our aim is to ensure that your purchase goes smoothly and is delivered on time.
Please note: we may send out like for like products from different manufactures.
You can call us on 01455 616 444 or email [email protected]
Visit our trade counter: 7 Claymill Road, Leicester, LE4 9JJ. We are open from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Customers rate our excellent service at 4.9 out of 5, based on 329 reviews.