Sorry, out of stock.
Acoustic insulated aluminium flexible ducting
Length: 10 Meters
Maximum operating temperature 140°C
Acoustic aluminium 300mm flexible ducting is designed to minimise crosstalk output noise in ventilation and ducted systems. The acoustic flexible ducting 300mm is constructed with a 25mm layer of fibreglass insulation which also helps to maintain thermal insulation. The internal aluminium layer of the duct is micro perforated and the external layer of the flex acts as a vapour barrier.
The outer jacket of this acoustic flexible ducting is a spirally produced multi-layer aluminium/polyester laminated fabric which has been reinforced with a fibreglass yarn. This provides an outstanding combination of strength and tear resistance.
Easy to connect to either round or oval ducting without special tools for cutting or fixing, the flexible ducting is used extensively within the UK market.
The 300mm diameter aluminium insulated flex is supplied in a standard 10 meter length, compressed to 1.6 meters which come packaged in individual boxes.
Typical uses of our 300mm flexible ducting include:
• Ventilation systems
• Air conditioning systems
Aluminium ducting has a number of benefits. It enables ducting to be fully flexible at the same time as allowing for acoustic and thermal insulation. This aluminium insulated flexible ducting has been developed to minimise heat gain & loss that can come from the difference in temperature between the airflow & the ambient air that surrounds it.
The external vapour barrier prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the flexible aluminium ducting that carries air which is at lower temperatures than the surrounding ambient air.
The main benefits of acoustic aluminium ducting are:
• It has been specifically designed for the HVAC market
• Noise reduction
• Thermic insulation (preventing heat or cold loss)
• 10m lengths are boxed individually compressed to 1.6 meters
• It is easily connected to other types of ducting and fittings (round or oval)
• No special cutting tools are required
• No special fixing tools are required
• It does not emit toxic gases in the event of a fire
• It has a temperature range of -30°C - +140°C
• It has positive working pressure of up to 3,000 PA
• Maximum air velocity is 30 metres per second
• It can be fixed using a range of clips including stainless steel hose clamps, nylon clams & quick release clamps
Please call if you require any assistance or help choosing the correct products. Our aim is to ensure that your purchase goes smoothly and is delivered on time.
Please note: we may send out like for like products from different manufacturers.
You can call us on 01455 616 444 or email [email protected]
Visit our trade counter: Unit 3 Claymill Road, Leicester, LE4 9JJ. We are open from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Customers rate our excellent service at 4.8 out of 5, based on 430 reviews.