£38.50 £46.20 inc VAT
In stock and ready for dispatch
TICO Anti-Vibration Mat
Operational temperature between -40°C and +100°C (-40°F and +212°F)
TICO S Anti-Vibration pads are a high-performance machinery mounting material that can be used to reduce noise and vibration from machinery. These TICO pads are a highly effective, flexible and economical form of anti-vibration matting which are capable of withstanding very high dynamic and static loads.
Made from a blend of cork particles and polychloroprene/acrylonitrile elastomer that is resistant to water, most oils, spirits and cutting fluids the TICO anti-vibration pad is well-suited to all types of machine base and to a wide range of operations in most manufacturing environments.
TICO S anti-vibration mats are quick and easy to install with minimum disruption. They can be easily cut with a sharp knife for simplicity and speed, for example. They match today’s fast-changing manufacturing environment, where ease of machine mounting and flexibility of plant layout are increasingly important for customers that need to do more with the space, machinery & systems that they have.
The purpose of these anti vibration mats is to be high-performance anti-vibration matting that fit in a fast-changing manufacturing environment. They have a number of useful features including:
• It lowers noise transmission
• It lowers vibration due to the TICO pads anti-vibration properties
• It has a high load-bearing capacity (around 50 tonnes per square metre)
• It has a high level of fluid resistance (including to water, most oils, spirits & cutting fluids)
• It works at a range of temperatures (from -40 degrees Celsius to 100 degrees) ensuring a large degree of flexibility and making it suitable for most environments
• It can be stuck to the floor removing the need for bolts (it can either be bolted or bonded). This can dramatically save cost and reduce damage
• It’s easy to cut to size
• It’s simple to install
• It enables flexibility of machinery layout
• It’s compatible with all types of machine base
• It can be used in all manner of environments including lifts, conveyors, generators, crushers, slotting machines, shapers, refrigerator plant, compressors, vacuum pumps, lathes, saws, pillar drills, power presses & guillotines
How do I fix TICO S anti-vibration mats to the floor?
These can either be fixed to the floor using bolts or with adhesive. If you wish to bolt down your machinery the anti-vibration pads can be easily drilled and TICO Washers and Collars must be used. Where adhesive is preferred, two types of adhesive are recommended:
1. TICO Contact S – suitable for most applications including bonding to concrete & steel
2. Tiflex Marine 2 – for very high duty or difficult applications
Using adhesive will remove the possibility of any floor damage and associated costs, providing major savings.
If you have any further questions about the TICO S Anti-Vibration Mat or did not find what you were looking for please feel free to give us a call on 01455 616 444.
Please call if you require any assistance or help choosing the correct products. Our aim is to ensure that your purchase goes smoothly and is delivered on time.
Please note: we may send out like for like products from different manufactures.
You can call us on 01455 616 444 or email email@example.com
Visit our trade counter: 7 Claymill Road, Leicester, LE4 9JJ. We are open from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.