£269.01 £322.81 inc VAT
In stock and ready for dispatch
Food Grade Anti-Static Flexible PUR Ducting
AIRDUC PUR 350 FOOD-AS (350-0150-0000)
Length: 10 Meter
Working Temperature: -40°C to 90°C
Flexible polyurethane flexible ducting reinforced by a sustainable steel spiral helix
AIRDUC PUR 350 FOOD-AS
• Permanently antistatic PUR 0.7mm wall
• FOODGRADE polyether wall – conforms to EU and FDA food approvals
• High abrasion resistance – our unique advanced “Pre-PUR” compound
• Increased vacuum performance – heavier gauge wire reinforcing spiral
• Smoothbore – better airflow and material movement through bends
• Hydrolysis resistant – suited to damp/wet media or environment and high humidity
• Microbe resistant – airborne or soil borne microorganisms are a common cause of premature failure in a standard polyester polyurethane
• Suitable for outdoor use and many demanding non-food industrial applications where a high performance ducting is called for
The antistatic capability makes it particularly suited to all applications (including industrial non-food extraction) involving abrasive dusts, powders and solids, including flammable dusts, particularly where there is a possibility the passage of material may generate electrostatic build-up/discharge
Food grade wall, complies with: EU-Directive 10/2011 and EC 1935/2004, incl. the latest EU-Directive 2015/174, FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
Odourless and tasteless
Good resistance to oil, gasoline and chemicals
Very good low temperature flexibility
Permanently antistatic wall: in accordance with ISO 8031 electrical and surface resistance <10⁹ Ω and in accordance with TRGS 727 <2,5*10⁹ Ω
In accordance with ATEX 2014/34/EU (1999/92/EC) and German TRGS 727: pneumatic transport of flammable dusts and bulk materials (Zone 20, 21, 22 inside), aspiration of combustible dusts (Zone 22 inside), for conveying for flammable liquids (inside zone 0, 1, 2), for conveying for non-flammable liquids, for use in zone 1 and 2 (gases), for use in zone 0 (gases)
Please call if you require any assistance or help choosing the correct products. Our aim is to ensure that your purchase goes smoothly and is delivered on time.
Please note: we may send out like for like products from different manufactures.
You can call us on 01455 616 444 or email [email protected]
Visit our trade counter: 7 Claymill Road, Leicester, LE4 9JJ. We are open from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Customers rate our excellent service at 4.9 out of 5, based on 356 reviews.