£54.60 £65.52 inc VAT
In stock and ready for dispatch
230v full speed 43watts r/min 330 Air delivery 3.25m3/s
Features & Benefits
• Capacitor start and run motor fitted with ball
bearings. Class E insulation, suitable for 40°C ambient
• HCF fans are supplied with two down rod lengths
The short down rod is 150mm, suitable where the
fans are mounted below the ceiling or roof height,
for example, beams.
The long down rod is 400mm in length.
• An additional safety feature of the ceiling fan is a steel
cable which passes through the drop rod, connecting
the motor body to the J-hook mounting bracket.
• Ease of installation which can be carried out by a
• Low capital investment yields returns sooner.
• Fully Reversible - Where minimal air disturbance is
required, HCF fans can be fully reversed at the flick of
a switch. With this setting, the air is forced upwards
to the ceiling area, then down the walls to the
• Flexible for either summer cooling and comfort or
• A full 12 months warranty on all HCF Models.
Please call if you require any assistance or help choosing the correct products. Our aim is to ensure that your purchase goes smoothly and is delivered on time.
Please note: we may send out like for like products from different manufactures.
You can call us on 01455 616 444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our trade counter: 7 Claymill Road, Leicester, LE4 9JJ. We are open from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.