£3,263.66 £3,916.39 inc VAT
In stock and ready for dispatch
Dust extraction filter Non-ATEX Type DE/MS100 2.2kw Single Phase or 3 Phase Manual Shake unit
Volume 1200 M3h @ 2000PA
Main Unit Features
- Perfect for use in workshop environments.
- 3HP (2.2kw) 2 pole TEFV motor, driving a high efficiently B.I.B. centrifugal fan
- Several inlet sizes available
- Filter area of 100ft² (9.3m²)
- 30 litre dust storage bin
- Not suitable for use with explosive dusts
- Auto-shaker option available
How it works
1) Dust laden air is drawn in through the extractor hood which is connected to the unit by ductwork.
2) On entering the unit the air is given a sudden change of direction and velocity which clears the air of heavier particles, which end up in the dust tray.
3) The finer particles get caught in the filter bag.
4) The clean air then passes through the fan and out of the discharge.
- Perfect or use in workshop environment.
- Dimensions are Width 737mm x Height 1966mm x Depth 826mm (You need a clearance of 600mm to be able to empty the dust tray).
- Quick release cam operated bin release mechanism.
- Quick release inspection door.
- Inlet box fitted with 1 x 6’’ DIA inlet as standard, other diameters and several positions are available. (See diagram)
- Base frame is available with swivel or lockable castors or bolt down feet
- Shaker handle is fitted on RHS or LHS if requested.
- Explosion relief and blast barrier can be fitted.
- The bin can hold up to 30 Litres of dust.
- The unit weighs 143kg
- The motor is 3 HP (2.2kw) which can be either 230v or 400v (3 phase FLA 4.6 Amps or 1 phase FLA 12.7 Amps)
- The motor is a 2 pole TEFV motor driving a high efficiency B.I.B centrifugal fan.
- Operating noise level of 78 – 83 dBA at 3m
- Terylene Needle Felt (TNF) Filter.
- For lengthy life use the shaker handle regularly to dislodge dust particles.
- Filter area of 100ft² (9.3m²).
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery of this unit
Please ensure that this is the correct product prior to purchasing as all Dust Extraction Filter Units are made bespoke to order and cannot be returned.
Please call if you require any assistance or help choosing the correct products. Our aim is to ensure that your purchase goes smoothly and is delivered on time.
Please note: we may send out like for like products from different manufactures.
You can call us on 01455 616 444 or email [email protected]
Visit our trade counter: 7 Claymill Road, Leicester, LE4 9JJ. We are open from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Customers rate our excellent service at 4.9 out of 5, based on 216 reviews.