£929.04 £1,114.85 inc VAT
In stock and ready for dispatch
Wyrem Flex 305 mm diameter 6 meters long
- Exceptionally robust and durable hose.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Highly resistant to ozone.
- Good vacuum resistance, due to its specially designed structure.
- Corrugated inner and outer appearance.
- Inner and outer black colour.
- Operational temperature range from -20°C to +100ºC (from -4°F to 212°F)
- Smooth cuffs are available on request
- The standard manufactured length is 6 metres (19.69 ft.)
This hose is manufactured with double reinforced layers of Chloroprene coated cotton and two spring steel helices. The inner helix is visible and the second one is trapped between the layers of cloth. Neoprene offers high resistance to chemical attack in both acidic and basic solutions.
Not Suitable for the transport of fuel or oil, and should never be submerged in these liquids.
Always check the compatibility of the material to transport with the Chloroprene (Neoprene).
Please call if you require any assistance or help choosing the correct products. Our aim is to ensure that your purchase goes smoothly and is delivered on time.
Please note: we may send out like for like products from different manufactures.
You can call us on 01455 616 444 or email [email protected]
Visit our trade counter: 7 Claymill Road, Leicester, LE4 9JJ. We are open from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Customers rate our excellent service at 4.9 out of 5, based on 344 reviews.