Round Plastic Ducting 125mm Diameter
Circular 125mm ducting air ventilation is commonly used for extractor fans in kitchens & bathrooms. In order to achieve the result you require, in addition to 125mm rigid plastic pipe, we stock a range of fittings such as bends, reducers, transformers and grilles.
Internal diameter: 125mm
External diameter: 128mm
Material: Rigid PVCu
Maximum/Minimum operating temperatures: +60°c to -15°c
Easy to install, this round 125mm ducting and related fittings are designed to be used together. The female ends of the pipe fit over the male spigots of the corresponding 125mm plastic ductwork fittings, therefore the two parts simply push fit together. Rigid plastic pipe connectors are required when connecting two lengths of 125mm ducting pipe together.
To provide a high level of airtightness and durability, we recommend you using a combination of plastic ducting sealant and foil duct sealing tape to fasten and seal your 125mm round plastic ducting together. To use this method to seal your plastic ducting you will:
- Apply a small bead of duct sealant to the outside of the male fitting
- Push together
- Apply foil duct tape over the joint in the 125mm duct
Benefits of round plastic ducting
There are many reasons why you might choose to use round plastic rigid ducting for your installation, there are just a few of them listed below:
- Easy to fit together
- Excellent air flow characteristics due to a smooth internal bore which causes a low level of resistance
- Full range of plastic ductwork fittings available such as bends, connectors and t-pieces
- Manufactured from UV protected white PVC plastic which is fire retardant and non-corrosive
- Provides better airflow performance when compared with the respective sized rectangular plastic duct.
Still not sure whether plastic duct would be the correct product for your installation? Please feel free to call, email or chat with us online to discuss. If you have questions about the technical data or installation of round plastic ducting, then as experienced suppliers of plastic ducting for ventilation, we are here to help.
For additional plastic ducting technical specifications please see the downloadable datasheet found in the downloads section above.